[Artemisia] Pennsic 41: Group and Land open for registration

Sean Oppenheimer sean_oppenheimer at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 10 10:35:00 CST 2012

Good Populace of the Realm:

Their Highnesses, Sean and Nisa have asked me to act as Land Agent for Pennsic 41.  I am pleased to announce that pre-registration is open and that you may now register under the 'Kingdom of Artemisia' Group name.  If it is your intent and desire to camp with Artemisia, please ensure that you list this Group when pre-registering.

If this will be your first foray to Pennsic, please take note:

Because of the size of Pennsic, there is little flexibility for things like forgetting to register, forgetting to pay, procrastinating, etc.  Please be prompt and plan ahead.
Land is at a premium.  With 12,000 to 14,000 people, this must be expected.  For certain, we want you all to be comfortable, but don't go crazy and expect an enormous footprint of land available.
We will be bringing a 20 ft X 30 ft pavilion as a Commons for all Artemisians.

The website is: http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn41/prereg.html
My email for Land Agent activities will be: arilevi111 at hotmail.com

Yours in Service,

Ryryd ap Gwerstan