[Artemisia] reminder/new info

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 23:49:28 CST 2012

>________________________________

Actually, when I worked for Verizon, one of the tower techs told me that his personal AT&T phone showed signal when he was on/at Verizon towers and well outside the AT&T range, but the phone couldn't connect for a call.  He had no idea why it showed signal, but it did.  Maybe radiation?  Either way, Dan is right, although I'm not sure how the new 4G and 4G LTE stuff affects it.

Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP