[Artemisia] Artemisian Costume Challenge Results

vlj1930 at aol.com vlj1930 at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 07:25:48 CST 2012

I am awed and inspired by the talents and dedication of all who competed and I wish I could have been there to see your work in person...you all deserve standing ovations!

I also wish to give a standing ovation to HE Bianca for implementing this project and then single handedly helping each one of us get through it. From reading all the blogs her patience, support, encouragement, and sometimes drying of tears is woven throughout the whole competition and is a huge inspiration to me in how our game is played!
VIVAT!!!
To coin an often used phrase, this has been a great 'learning experience' for me and I look forward to the next one!!!
Vigdis of Sentinels' Keep