[Artemisia] SCA donations ideas Great Falls Fire Follks

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:44:38 CST 2012

Greetings Artemisians,

This is another opportunity for us to show that the SCA is our family.
Lady Bronwyn was the Minister of Arts and Sciences in Stan Wyrm.  I met her
and enjoyed her reports.  He biggest accomplishment was holding a weekly
dance practice using her music CDs.

I plan to attend the Love Revel (weather permitting) February (President's
Weekend).  I had planned to crash with Lady Bronwyn since she had a "cat
free" home.  ACHOO!
I can bring up the SCA items you care to donate to the family.
I haven't worked out logistics on how to collect those donations and get
them to me -- I'm open to suggestions.

See list of this family's SCA activities below.

Thank you all.
--
Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P., G.A.
Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences

Lady Mairghread of Stan Wyrm wrote the following:

As for things Bronwyn and her family could use calligraphy supplies, also
soap making, camping equipment, embroidery supplies, archery equipment,
cloaks, any fabric, notions, or trim.
Medieval music cd's would be great as all of Bronwyn's dance music is gone,
anything on medieval instruments,
 rapier gear, leather for armor, items to make heavy weapons.
Their feast gear some how servived, so that is taken care of.

As for sizes I would put Forest and Wyatt at larges, and Bronwyn at a
medium.

Lady Anika and I are organizing a benefit dinner for them hopefully the
night before Love Revel. This will include a pay and take table or a silent
auction, we were thinking of baked goods or craft items, Which can be
mailed to Mairghread since Anika lives some distance away.

The LaBelle Family
c/o Ralph and Nancy Knapp
3018 3rd Ave, S
Great Falls, MT 59405
Ralph has donated his shop to build armor and for Forest to work on his
soap business as well as his and Ralph's interest in medieval musical
instruments. Bronwyn will be using my sewing room and my help to make garb
for her family. The Shire's heavy fighters have offered to help build new
armor.

Between insurance, the Red Cross and other local organizations Bronwyn and
her family are doing alright at this time. But, unfortunately these
organizations will probably have no idea how to help them with SCA needs.
We are having them over tomarrow evening for dinner and some down time with
friends.

Any questions please contact me or Ralph at (406) 866-0756 or by e-mail.
Again THANK YOU

Lady Mairghread