[Artemisia] Carnivale in Venice!

arwenmc at aol.com arwenmc at aol.com
Wed Jan 18 14:08:43 CST 2012

Carnivale in Venice
Castelleone Nuovo
February 3-5

It's right around the corner!  Visit our Facebook Event page http://www.facebook.com/events/166524290105988/ and see our announcement in the Sage Advice.  We are still looking for teachers.  Merchants are free with a small item donation to the shire.  Italian feast, heavy tourney, assassination game, light tourney, prizes, bardic, classes, shire fundraiser book sale, merchants, on site crash space.  I just finished spray painting the golden pastas :)