[Artemisia] Carnivale in Venice Food and Bardic Dessert

arwenmc at aol.com arwenmc at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 14:44:14 CST 2012

Carnivale is almost here!  Feb 3-5

Friday
No formal plan.  Probably ordering delivery pizza for people who don't want to eat on their own.

Saturday

Breakfast:  Coffee and Doughnuts or Bagels (by donation)

Lunch:  Soup, bread, fruit, and one other item I haven't settled on yet. (by donation)
Dinner: mushroom tartlets, foccacia bread, tomato bread, Italian rice balls, pasta, roast fowl, pork loin, meat balls (Nacarrato family recipe), green salad

Dessert Bardic:  Potluck.  Please bring a tasty dessert to share.   You may pay at gate or send feast reservations to:  clarinethonker at yahoo.com

Sunday
Breakfast:  Coffee and Bagels or doughnuts (by donation)

*Dessert Bardic:  Please save your performance talents for our Dessert Bardic!  One entry per person.  Documentation required.  Must include documentation for pre-1601 *or* original period style work, the original creator's name, and the place/culture of the original work.  There is a Prize!