[Artemisia] Birthday Bash Thank yous

Michelle Kandel sine.fergusson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 12:35:32 CST 2012

Thank you to everyone who came that made our event so amazing. As you
know many hands make light work and there where many hands helping us
with this event.

THANK YOU!! To everyone who contributed on every level. Thank you for
teaching, for donations to the auction, help setting up, making
desserts and braving the roads to make our event.

Special mention goes to a few people who are “Rock Stars”:
Sayyida Rashida Al -MaaHaruun and THL Murdoch MacLennan & Company,
they cooked, they served, and they had friends who are not even in the
SCA helping. They stayed behind to the very end to clean floors an
tables.

Lord Fearghus Maclachlann who made only the late afternoon and evening
of the event and stayed as well to mop floors and make sure all was
clean.

Thank you again to Lady Tamsyn and m’Lord William & Family for the
prizes made for the fighting, and baby watching.

For those who might want to know who won in the tourneys at Birthday
Bash is the following:
Overall Champion of the Hard Suite was Sir Hauk Maclean
Shire Champion and Defender is Lord Elias macGriogair
Rapier tourney winner was Lady Sara bat Reuben of Castelleone Nuovo

Again we thank you for braving the weather and joining us for our
Shire Birthday Bash!

THL Sine Fergusson of Kintyre & Agnes Hale
     ~Co-Event Stewards for Birthday Bash XXVI