[Artemisia] Upcoming Events in Gryphon's Lair

Michelle Mazur aoe_sunshine at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 22:45:40 CST 2012

Upcoming events in the Barony of Gryphon’s Lair:
February 2nd at 7:00pm at Fighter Practice there will be a Populace Meeting. Every member of the Barony is strongly encouraged to attend so that we may all shape the future of our group together.
February 11th there will be an Armiger’s Tea at the home of Baron Michael and Baroness Bengta. This gathering is open to all in the Barony who have earned their AoA.
April 20th our Barony will be putting on the annual demo at Layton Christian Academy. We need artisans, fighters, dancers, and pages! This year we want the youth of the Barony to play an important role, contact HL Allegretza for more information on what the children will be doing. The demo starts at 6:30pm and we will begin setting up at 5:30pm.
YIS,
Lady Michelle