[Artemisia] Their Majesties Email Addresses

Nikky Scofield claredelacy at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 10:43:56 CST 2012

Greetings from Their Royal Majesties Ronan & Clare

Just a reminder that We have offically changed our email addresses to kingartemisia at gmail.com and queenartemisia at gmail.com instead of the yahoo.com accounts due to a huge amount of spam those emails were recieving. Please update your contacts as needed and if you feel we have not responded to an email you sent us in the past few months, please check the address and resend it to us. Thank you!

HRM Clare

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly