No subject

Sun Jan 1 18:22:31 CST 2012

Greetings,

I don't know if this is common knowledge, but I found out today that,
as part of their 50th anniversary celebration, the journal medieval
archaeology put its first 50 issues online for free.

See the link for issues 1-50 on this page:
http://archaeologydataservice.ac.uk/archives/view/med_arch/?CFID=5230158&CFTOKEN=69363926

Issue 28, for example, includes late-Saxon textiles and a carved bone
backgammon board; it is a rich and varied source of excellent research
that was previously difficult to lay your hands on in the US.

Please feel free to cross-post anywhere you think is useful.

Squeeeee!

-Maitresse Nicolette Bonhomme
Minister of Arts and Sciences
Barony of Carolingia