No subject

Sun Jan 1 18:22:31 CST 2012

to exit 98 West 450 N (Rose Rd).  Turn
left at the end of the exit onto Rose Rd and go 4.3 miles to 100 N (Mark La=
ne)=2C
Hunters Loop is the third left and the school will be on the left.

=20

Site opens 8:30 am and the
workshop will start promptly at 9:00.  We
have a lot to cover=2C so if you are late you will be missing something.  W=
e will break for a one hour lunch around
noon and try to be done by 5:00 pm.

=20

You are welcome to bring
snacks=2C breakfast and lunch=2C or there are food choices in the area.  We=
 won=92t have access to a kitchen=2C so bring a
cooler if you need it and don=92t hope for a microwave.

=20

This job=2C by its nature=2C
makes a lot of paper.  In an attempt to
not kill every tree in the forest=2C we will not have handouts.  We will ho=
wever have a really nice collection
of resources for you so =85 Everyone PLEASE bring a memory stick/thumb driv=
e for the
Workshop downloads.   If you have a
laptop computer=2C bring it.  Bring your
troublesome reports=2C there will be some time in the afternoon where you c=
an get
one on one help.  We will be projecting presentations.  Bring whatever you =
need to see them.  If someone wants to video tape my sections=2C
for further reference=2C go for it.  This
day is about helping you do your job.

=20

Our site and crash space
coordinator is HE Mistress Sumayya.  She
can be reached at sumayyaalrumi at yahoo.com for questions concerning
the site and crash site info.  If you
need crash space=2C contact her as soon as possible and let her know of any=
 allergies
or other requirements.

=20

I can=92t wait to see you