[Artemisia] Allegretza's Kitchen Reminders...

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 10:12:07 CDT 2012

I am sorry for the bandwidth, but I want to make sure all in my kitchen get the reminder blips.

I have space for a couple more if you let me know by Wednesday, June 3. I will be getting my groceries that MORNING, so talk now or go hungry. :)

Please remember your feast/eating gear. I will have paper products available for lunches only. Breakfasts and dinners will need your gear. I will have a washing station for your use to clean your own gear.

I will have cold (or as cold as I can offer) water available and hot water available for breakfast and evening drinks.

We will be camping next to Dame Gwynneth/Don Azir and will be able to share their pavillion as a dining hall. We will have some tables available for use, however you will want to bring your own chairs since those will be limited. When you find the Iron Chef banner and you will have found the dining hall.

I look forward to seeing all of you and getting reaquainted with those that I do not know as well. Squee! See you Thursday evening. Grin.

YIS-
Allegretza

If you are prepared for the zombie apocolypse,
everything else is covered.