[Artemisia] Allegretza's Kitchen Reminders...Plus Gwynnyth's

ladygwynnyth at aol.com ladygwynnyth at aol.com
Tue Jul 3 13:14:16 CDT 2012

Greetings,

The "Dinning Pavillion" is a 10x20 shade fly, so if anyone has shade to share it would be welcome.
Yes bring your own chairs, there will be a few tables but we can use extras if you have one.
Please remember your feast/eating gear.  I will have a washing station for your use to clean your own gear.
I will also have a hand washing station.

My kitchen is full. We look forward to a great event.

Gwynnyth

We will be camping next to Dame Gwynneth/Don Azir and will be able to share their pavillion as a dining hall. We will have some tables available for use,
owever you will want to bring your own chairs since those will be limited. When
ou find the Iron Chef banner and you will have found the dining hall.

   1. Allegretza's Kitchen Reminders... (Angela Zentz)

essage-ID:
<1341328327.73442.YahooMailNeo at web140604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
ontent-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

I am sorry for the bandwidth, but I want to make sure all in my kitchen get the
eminder blips.

 have space for a couple more if you let me know by Wednesday, June 3. I will
e getting my groceries that MORNING, so talk now or go hungry. :)
Please remember your feast/eating gear. I will have paper products available for
unches only. Breakfasts and dinners will need your gear. I will have a washing
tation for your use to clean your own gear.
I will have cold (or as cold as I can offer) water available and?hot water
vailable for breakfast and evening drinks.
We will be camping next to Dame Gwynneth/Don Azir and will be able to share
heir pavillion as a dining hall. We will have some tables available for use,
owever you will want to bring your own chairs since those will be limited. When
ou find the Iron Chef banner and you will have found the dining hall.
I look forward to seeing all of you and getting reaquainted with those that I do
ot know as well. Squee! See you Thursday evening. Grin.
YIS-
llegretza
?

f you are prepared for the zombie apocolypse,
verything else is covered.
ttp://lists.gallowglass.org/mailman/listinfo/artemisia

nd of Artemisia Digest, Vol 106, Issue 3