[Artemisia] Sort of OT: Items for Sale at Raptor War

Travis and Kathy Nelson alriccate at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 22:21:41 CDT 2012

Greetings, Artemisia!

Below are some of the items that we will be bringing to the Raptor War site for our sale.

(Items with an * denote items we will be using until we leave the site Saturday evening. If you're interested in purchasing these items, we will will exchange possession of them at that time.)

Helm
Shield blank (heater)
Sword and basket hilts
Books (lots of them - if you want a list of them on an Excel spreadsheet, we have that. Let us know before tomorrow at noon, and we'll forward it.)
Fabric (4 huge plastic totes full of fabric - we don't have a specific list)
Trim
Buttons and notions
Embroidery supplies (Aida cloth, DMC floss, hoops, etc.)
Wool thread
Inkle/card weaving loom
Basket Man picnic basket - he's calls it a medium chest with a solid lid (here's a link to see what it is: http://www.thebasketman.com/baskets.htm and what he charges for it: Item #0031BD - http://www.thebasketman.com/basket_price.htm)
Cabela's camp shower in bag (used fewer than 10 times)*
Kamp Kadi  (http://www.amazon.com/Unknown-5573-Kamp-Kadi-EA/dp/B0032UND40)
Rubbermaid Durabull 35" molded storage chest (http://www.walmart.com/ip/Rubbermaid-35-Durabull-Industrial-Toolbox/10569595)
Camp Chef two-burner propane stove*
Propane tank for Camp Chef stove*
Camp Chef stove carrying case (new)
Coleman 2-burner camp stove (http://www.coleman.com/product/dual-fueltrade-2-burner-stove/3000000788?contextCategory=2020) - Note: the one we have used to be dual fuel, but it has been converted to use propane.
Period tourney sun shade with poles* (we'll set it up on site, so you can see it)
(2) Rubbermaid 5-gallon beverage dispensers - the big, round, orange one (http://www.amazon.com/Commercial-Water-Cooler-5-Gal/dp/B00002ND6V)
Shepherd's hooks (for lanterns, etc.)
Propane lantern
Coleman ProCat heater* (http://www.coleman.com/product/5053A751)
Several tables of different types
Tiki torches (metal ones, not the bamboo ones)

Many other miscellaneous items that we just can't remember right now, but they're great. So, bring along extra cash and leave extra space in your war wagon! (We're sorry, but due to the fact that our bank charges us $35 for returned checks, we cannot accept personal checks. Thank you!)

YIS,
Baron Alric and Baroness Cate