[Artemisia] Enchantment in Your Encampment Challenge is over!

Andrea Balla aravis227 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 7 14:18:09 CDT 2012

Another month down and another challenge completed!  How did everyone do with the Enchantment in your Encampment challenge?  I was really excited with my project!  If you made it to the brunch or you passed by the House of the Blazing Serpent encampment at Uprising you saw several completed projects.  I can't wait to see what everyone has done!  I have fantastic tokens for this month!  They are a little bit involved so I will be making them "on demand" as people let me know they completed the challenge.  Please contact me ASAP to let me know if you completed it (or got close or finished it late) so that I can get those to you!  I still have people who have not received their favor from the Cover Your Head challenge in May, please let me know your mailing information so that I can get your token to you!

We're about halfway through the July Scribal Challenge, I hope everyone has their paints and brushes busy!  The August challenge will be announced soon, too...I think a lot of people will have fun with this one, we'll be back to my favorite artistic medium with a sewing challenge!  Keep your eyes and ears out for the details on the 15th!

If you have been participating, are interested in future challenges, or just want to see people's progress please join us in the Maysun Challenges Facebook group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/269991416432495/

Ever in service,
Lady Maysun Nura al Ishfahani al Samarkandiyya
aravis227 at hotmail dot com