[Artemisia] Help!! Office of Kingdom Chronicler

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Thu Jul 12 15:24:10 CDT 2012

This is an official call for Help!

Please know that after many years of outstanding service, our lovely and talented Kingdom Chronicler, Dame Hilde has to step down.  Life being what it is, that is right now.  We need to fill this job ASAP, preferably sooner.  Her office has been open for some time and no one has stepped up to take the torch. This is a required office for the kingdom, and one that we have to fill to be in compliance.  Please see the job description attached, and consider volunteering.  We need your help.  Hilde is willing to train, answer questions, and anything that is needed to get this office on track.  Let's help her out.  Please pass this onto any local officer, or people with production experience.  I know the perfect person is out there maybe they just don't know they can do it.

http://www.artemisia.sca.org/jobs/kingdom-chronicler/

YIS,
Baroness Juliana
Acting Kingdom Seneschal