[Artemisia] Past Present and Future Exchequers! Need to Read!

nms-heraldry-deputy at artemisia.sca.org nms-heraldry-deputy at artemisia.sca.org
Fri Jul 20 17:59:44 CDT 2012

Education in the duties of their office is important for all Officers in
the Kingdom; but for those of us who must manage the business/money-side
of our game, it is vital.  To this end instruction in the “How To” of
being an Exchequer is being made available in a full day "Exchequer
Workshop".  The three instructors include our current Kingdom Exchequer
and two former Kingdom Exchequers. There will be hands-on, practical
applications!

When: Aug 18th 2012
Where Pocatello (Site announced later)

All Current Branch Exchequers SHOULD come. In addition, we need to build a
reserve core of Mentors, future Exchequers and Deputies as well. So!
Former, Future & Current Exchequers gather together! Do a carpool if you
can, but plan on attending. Please answer this missive (off list) and let
us know the following information:

Your Name and Branch:
Are you are a Current, Former, or Future Exchequer:
Yes you can come
Maybe you can come
*only Current Exchequers need to respond if they can not come*

**If you are a current Exchequer and you have already responded to this
message previously, you need not respond unless your answer has changed.**

Please send your responses and any questions to:

Ailesh
nms-heraldry-deputy at artemisia.sca.org and

Esabel
exchequer at artemisia.sca.org