[Artemisia] Pennsic Volunteers at A&S Point needed

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 19:42:00 CDT 2012

I was asked by my society "boss" (Society Minister of Arts and Sciences -
and a fun lady!) to post a request:
Could you post these on your respective Kingdom web sites, thank you
Just a side note I have done this for several years and it is a lot of fun,
you meet lots of people!!!
Aibhilin

We still need volunteers!  Please consider volunteering for a shift or two
at University Point.  If you know of anyone who would like to put in
service hours at Pennsic and have fun while doing it, send them over to
University Point.See what shifts are still available by going here -
http://yourvolunteers.com/public/spevent.aspx?eid=G87QR65EY23ST94HF
Gwynnyd
This is a volunteer opportunity that gives you a chair and shade while you
learn about all of the interesting classes available.
YIS,
Casamira (who will not be at Pennsic this year!)

--
Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P., G.A.
Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences