[Artemisia] BGL Field of the Clothe of Gold

Kari McCarter biancaraven at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 11:34:20 CDT 2012

Please join Gryphon's Lair in a celebration of pageantry, gallantry, chivalry and the joy of combat this Saturday at Oak Lawn Park in North Ogden, UT.
Site is FREE, and we will have a potluck dinner under the trees that evening.
Our Baronial Championship tournaments for Armored Defender, Rapier Defender and Youth Defender will be held in the shade, on soft grass for the enjoyment of combatant and spectator alike.
We hope to see you there,
Bianca, Vicaress
Thorvald, Viceroy