[Artemisia] Three months until Outlands Battlemoor III !

Battlemoor at aol.com Battlemoor at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 06:27:29 CDT 2012

Mark  your calendars! Three months until Outlands Battlemoor III !
Lots  of fighting, A&S classes, Artisan’s Lane, archery, equestrian, youth
activities, Merchants Row, and a themed revel each night in Town Hall
ensure  that there will be something for everyone.
Gate  will open at noon Wednesday the 29th of August. Battlemoor formally
ends  Monday the 3rd of September at noon.
Camp  space requests for groups should be addressed to Baron Andros
Korkyrates _andros.korkyrates at caergalen.org_
(mailto:andros.korkyrates at caergalen.org)
The  site is north of Walsenburg, Colorado.  Access is from the major I-25
corridor. Please visit the web site for  detailed directions.
Pre-registration  is now open via ACCEPS.
For  those of you bringing RVs, we’ll once again be offering RV servicing
of holding  tanks by the wonderful folks supplying porta-johns. Please see
the web site for  details and pricing. Arrangements must be made by August 15
for this  service. Contact Baroness Elisée de Calais  _Elisabeaux at aol.com_
(mailto:Elisabeaux at aol.com)
Please  visit our website often for updates, directions, activities and
contact emails.
_www.Battlemoor.org_ (http://www.battlemoor.org/)