[Artemisia] Uprising War 26 Classes

DANIEL B OLSON karadano at msn.com
Thu Jun 7 14:42:45 CDT 2012

Greetings fellow Artemisians!
I am Lady Helena Handbasket, MoAS of BOTE, and Class Coordinator for Uprising War XXVI.  Thank you to all of you who have submitted classes for Uprising.  It has come to my attention that some of you may have thought that you were teaching classes because you filled out the class submission form from the Uprising website.  If I have contacted you, and you are on the list and schedule, then I know about your class.  If you submitted a class, and I have not contacted you, then your class may have been lost in "cyberspace" or wherever.  Please contact me personally if you are not on the list, or if you would still like to teach a class at Uprising.  I will not turn away any last-minute instructors away if they would like to teach, although your class probably won't make it into the gate A&S book. The most current class list (as of June 7, 2012) can be viewed at the link below:

*
I apologize to everyone viewing the Uprising class list and to the Uprising Class Coordinator.  I forgot to send our MoAS the updated link, I helped put the data on Google Docs.  Please use the new link below.  (Lord Thorger)
*
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al_JVRVMCp40dFczbzFtR3pSMmJRMk5RVFl3Tk1lNFE#gid=0

The class list is on the first page of this file.  Click on the day of the week (for example, the tab labeled "Thursday") at the bottom of the file to see the schedule for each day.

I have not received, but one, classes on Middle East Culture (drumming, dancing - we do have a "Shimmy"class), and we do not have any chain maille or leather classes.   I thought a class on hand sewing techniques might be nice, but I have not received a class submission for one (yet).  As of today, I have received 38 class submissions.  We are two classes shy of last year, and we still have some time slots open.
Thank you to all of our instructors who are unselfishly offering their time and knowledge to enlighten the attendees of Uprising War.  We cannot live The Dream without you!
You can reach me at Uprising.class at gmail.com, at my personal email (see above), or at barony1000eyes.moas at gmail.com.
Yours in Service,
Lady Helena Handbasket, MoAS of Barony of One Thousand Eyes, and Class Coordinator for Uprising War XXVI
mka Kristine Baum