[Artemisia] Volunteering at Uprising

Dan Reese dan.reese at live.com
Thu Jun 7 16:16:19 CDT 2012

Reposting a message on behalf of our Volunteer Coordinator-

 Greetings Uprisers!

 If you find yourself with a few extra hours over the course of the next
 week, you should get in touch with me so we can give you raffle tickets
 for your free time. All you'd have to do is walk a patrol, watch the
parking lot, maybe man an info booth or (best of all) Marshal a tourney.

 If volunteering is your thing (as it should be) then drop me a line and I'll happily put you to work. Some of it might even be fun.

 Contact information:

 scidoc at gmail.com

 -or-

 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667325486

 -or-

 Check in at the information booth/Town Hall tent at Town Square (Merchant's Row) while on site.

 Your friendly neighborhood Cat-herder
 ~VC Antonio