[Artemisia] Seeking Garb For Sale

Biosigns biosigns83642 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 12:39:35 CDT 2012

Greetings!

I am interested in purchasing some garb for my niece if anyone has some outgrown leftovers hanging around.  She's the young lady who wore the blue gown and mask at Masked Ball this winter past, if anyone remembers her.  I can do a bit of nip and tuck sewing if necessary, but am not sure if there's anyone in particular who has outgrown stuff hanging around.

We will be at Uprising and most likely Raptor War, and are planning to make the most of the shopping, but if anyone is looking to sell, please contact me and let's see if we can come to a mutually beneficial arrangement!

Yours in Service and Gratitude,
Lady Katherine (in Arn Hold)

Saving one pet won't change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one pet.