[Artemisia] Driving at Uprising

dukealan at q.com dukealan at q.com
Sun Jun 10 19:29:05 CDT 2012

Hello Folks,

For those who will be coming to Uprising, when you get on site, please understand that vehicle speed is the most destructive thing to MY property.  I would ask you to drive no faster than you can walk.  If you need to put one of your passengers in front of your car and walk to get the idea, that's fine.  The whole 5 1/2 mph sign thing obviously didn't work out last year.  Be advised that most speedometers won't even register until 10 mph....

So if you could be so kind as to just drive the same speed you walk, my property will be much happier.

Thanks!

Alan