[Artemisia] Musicians of Artemisia - Come play with me!

Kristine Baum kbaum at jps.net
Sun Jun 10 22:06:46 CDT 2012

Musicians of Artemsia!  I know you are all getting ready to attend Uprising War ... packing your garb, your weapons, your projects... but please don't forget to pack your musical instruments and your music!  We will be playing for the Queen's Tea, and for the Grand Ball.   Come practice with us, and  we will (try to) make beautiful Medieval music together.   We could really use a violin player, some percussion, and strings , as well as us recorder players....   See you at Uprising!
Yours in service to the Dream,
Lady Helena Handbasket
mka Kristine Baum