[Artemisia] Helga Ball at Raptor War!!

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Mon Jun 18 17:42:22 CDT 2012

Attention Artemisian Ladies!

Their Excellencies,  Jennet Moir de Brechin, Baroness of Loch Salann and
Morgan du Marc, Vicaress of Arn Hold would like to challenge the women of
our Fair Kingdom to a game of *Helga Ball*, to be held at approximately 4pm
on Friday, July 6th
at Raptor War.  The Baronies of Arn Hold and Loch Salann will hold the
field against any who wish to field a team.

We are also recruiting coaches, cheerleaders and goalposts from the gallant
men of our Kingdom, not to mention spectators!

Rules (well.... they are more like Guidelines) for the Game, as well as the
general schedule can be found here:
http://raptorwar.baronyarnhold.org/Friday.html and any questions can be
forwarded to Morgan at  jeaninegrace @ cableone dot net

We hope to see you on the playing field!

Morgan and Jennet

--
"It's impossible." said pride.
"It's risky." said experience.