[Artemisia] July Challenge!

Andrea Balla aravis227 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 21:05:54 CDT 2012

I gave bad paper advice!  Please ignore my paper link.  You should look for hot press or vellum finish paper.  The texture of cold press wreaks havoc on calligraphy nibs and ink.  All of the lettering I've done so far has been with a brush, so I didn't know.  I have officially learned at least one new thing today, which makes it a very good day. :),

~Maysun, who is slightly embarrassed at having given bad advice