[Artemisia] Lost at Uprising and a recipe from BSK Spring Feast

kyria thalia kyria.thalia at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 12:27:35 CDT 2012

Dear gentles,

First, I've lost a tupperware container that I used for my contribution to
the Queen's Tea at Uprising and was hoping it had strayed somewhere
retrievable.  It is a round plastic bowl with a blue lid and was used for
carrot ball cookies.

Second, I had promised the gluten-free recipe for Sernik (period
cheesecake) to one of the ladies who attended BSK's Spring Feast.
Unfortunately, I can not now remember who it was nor find the piece of
paper on which she wrote her email address. Good lady, I hope you will
respond.

Thank you,
Grainne Dhonn