[Artemisia] Pewter Casting Opportunities at Raptor War

Nikky Scofield claredelacy at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 12:45:55 CDT 2012

Greetings! the fine folks at Raptor War have allowed me to sneak a class in on Friday and I will be teaching another Beginning Pewter Casting Class from 12-4pm on Friday afternoon. This class is open to 5 students and costs $20 and will provide you a mold, handout and a few finished pieces. Also happening then is the first every Caster's Tea. Lady Aelin and I will have Hot Spots available for you to bring your mold, or use one of the Arn Hold Casting Guild's molds, and pour a few pieces. Your final pieces will be charged by weight, although we ask you to limit your pieces so everyone who wants to pour has a opportunity. Even if you have never cast pewter before, this is your chance to either take the class or just try out pouring some belt mounts or pendants. If you have any questions feel free to email me claredelacy29 at gmail.com and I look forward to seeing you at Raptor War!

HE Clare de Lacy

Just living is not enough, said the butterfly, one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower -HCA