[Artemisia] Kitchen at Raptor War

Richard McCarter thorvaldbadaxe at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 16:13:59 CDT 2012

Count me in.

Thorvald

Sent from my Windows Phone

-----Original Message-----
From: Angela Zentz
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 2:59 PM
To: Kingdom of Artemisia mailing list; Saige Countess; Nikky Scofield; Christy Giblon
Subject: [Artemisia] Kitchen at Raptor War

For anyone who has a need:

I will have a kitchen to buy into at Raptor War.
It will be from Friday breakfast through Sunday breakfast: cost is $27 per adult, $14 for 12 and under.
Bring your own eating gear and utensils. I will have a wash station for you to do your dishes. Drinks (other than water) are up to you.

Breakfasts:
eggs to order, pancakes, bacon or sausage, fruit

Lunch:
sandwiches (meat, PB&J or egg salad), beef jerky, fruit, chips, muffins

Dinners:
lasagna, salad, raw veggies, garlic bread
sloppy joes, cooked veggie, cobbler

I need to know on or before July 1. Limited to first 15 peoples.

Allegretza

If you are prepared for the zombie apocolypse,
everything else is covered.