[Artemisia] Kitchen at Raptor War

ladygwynnyth at aol.com ladygwynnyth at aol.com
Fri Jun 22 12:36:22 CDT 2012

For any one interested-
I will also have a kitchen avaliable to buy into at Raptor War

Friday morning through Sunday morning

You are responsible for your own beverages other than those listed, water should be available and you need to bring your feast gear, we will have a washing station and greatly appreciate help with cleanup.  Bring your own chair and if you have a table to share it would be welcome.
Cost $27 adults, $14 for under 12
Limited to the first 12 - commitments july 1
Breakfasts
– include coffee, tea, fruit, cereal opt, possibly yogurt
1 - pancakes, meat,
2 - farmers breakfast
3 – something sunday morning
Lunches
Make your own sandwiches, fruit &/or vegies, chips and random snack stuff
Dinner
– include a starch, some sort of vegie, possibly fruit and/or dessert
1 – Grilled Chicken – *(black bean/corn salad, cake w/berries, +?)
2 – Spit Roast Beastie (pork) – *(cobbler, salad, couscous, +?)
Exact menu is subject to the whims of the grocer, butcher, cook and fire restrictions

*(current planned items)
Gwynnyth

Contact me with questions and dietary restrictions/concerns and send reservations to

ladygwynnyth at aol dot com

You now have a choice of kitchens/menus