[Artemisia] Raptor Site Conditions - Colorful :)

Shanna danielle_sh at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 23 16:23:13 CDT 2012

A wonderful group of volunteers spent 3+ hours today clearing deadfall to make room for shady campsites. There was lots of green as well as yellow and purple flowers and an amazing assortment of butterflies and birds. (I didn't even know they came in those shades outside of the equator :) Looking forward to one more run this coming Sunday for mowing / weed eating and cleaning up wood. Please contact me directly to join the carpool.

As a reminder, pending state restrictions to the contrary, we are welcoming fire pits, especially above ground type. Firewood piles are already "distributed" throughout the site :) To be safe, fire extinguishers are highly recommended for ALL campers.

YIS,
HL Danielle Alavaine deLicorne
Event Steward