[Artemisia] Poetry contest at Pennsic

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 23:55:25 CDT 2012

Greetings Knowne World Poets!

I am Lady Katarzyna Witkowska, Poeta Atlantiae.  I am writing to let you
know that I amsponsoring a Knowne World Poetry competition at PENNSIC this
year.  It will be held on Sunday, August 5th,starting at 3:00 p.m. in A&S
01.  Youmay drop off your entries between 3:00 and 3:30 p.m. and return at
a specifiedtime to pick them up (time frame depends on the number of
entries we receive).  Depending on the number of entries, the top 5or 10
poets will be asked to perform their works for the judges.

The theme of this competition is “Living the Dream.”  What is it about life
in the SCA that ismemorable or meaningful to you?  Yourpoem may be up to
two typewritten pages, in a 12-point font, with one inchmargins all
around—or two handwritten pages. Documentation, even in a short form, is
requested.  We will accept your poem withoutdocumentation but you will not
earn those points.  I have some short form documentation formsthat I can
provide either by e-mail or at the competition.

I hope you will consider entering this competition.  It should be great fun!

In addition, if you do not want to enter, I am looking forjudges for the
competition and would love to have some from various kingdoms.

Please email me at poeta at atlantia.sca.orgif you have questions or if you
would like to volunteer to judge this event.
Yours in service,
LadyKatarzyna Witkowska
PoetaAtlantiae

--
Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P., G.A.
Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences