[Artemisia] Lost duffle bag

Nancy Knapp celticlady91 at msn.com
Sun Jun 24 19:38:40 CDT 2012

Greetings I know this is a long shot but here goes. On the way home from Uprising we went to Wal-Mart in Idaho Falls after turning off the main road onto the turn about leading to the store a large blue and tan Bass duffle bag fell off our trailer. This bag contained all of our clean garb and some other items. If anyone should happen to hear about this please let me know, there is a reward for the bag and it's contents safe return. The following is a partical list of what was in the bag:White linen mens shirt with thistle blackwork on the cuffsGray wool mens Elizabethian doublet with burgandy trim and liningGray wool mens Elizabethian pantsBrown linen 14th century dressBrown brocade 14th century overdressPurple linen 14th century dressTan linen bog dressRust linen bog dressRed rapier scarf with scull, beads, and black tasslesblack leather belt with EGAD favorBlack knee bootsBlack hand made kilt with thistle kilt pinGreen tartan hand made kiltmisc. other items We are sick over the loss of these items, so please if anyone hears or sees these items there is a reward. Ads have been posted in the Idaho Falls papers and will be placed on Craig's List. Thank you for any assistance YISLady Mairghread