[Artemisia] Attention - Dancers, Drummers, Musicians and Bards!

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Wed Jun 27 18:04:12 CDT 2012

Did you think there was *only *going to be fighting, tournaments and all
sorts of mayhem at Raptor War this year?  Well, put your mind at ease -
there will also be parties!!

Friday night at the main Bonfire, Their Excellencies Etienne and Morgan
along with Sir Fernando and Duena Syeira  will host a Hafla!  This will be
a going away/welcome to the job sort of party and everyone is welcome.  We
are especially encouraging dancers and drummers.  Drinks, snacks and
desserts to be shared *will not* be turned away.

Saturday night (at the same Bonfire) will see a Bardic.  We are looking for
story tellers, musicians, singers - Bards of all types.  Please join us for
a relaxing evening of story and song under the stars.

Please come and join us both nights for what we hope will be two of the
most entertaining night you will spend all summer!

Etienne, Morgan, Syeira and Fernando
Barony of Arn Hold