[Artemisia] Artisans Display at Castle Siege!

Ankharet verchMereduthapMadoc ankharet_mt at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 13:48:29 CDT 2012

Greetings!

Calling all artisans! There will be an A&S display at Castle Siege event. Our event begins Friday July 27th and ends Sunday July 29th; please see the Artemisia Sage for more details.

All artisans in the Kingdom who would like to display an A&S project they are working on, have just started or completely finished, please bring those items to the event. The items will be on public display from 11:00am-17:00PM on Saturday July 28th. Documentation of any kind is not mandatory but may be displayed along with the item if the artisan deems it appropriate.

We are providing tokens upon registration at Troll for you to place by the items that are thought to be especially magnificent. This voting method will be for a Populace Choice award.  Anyone can win this award, you do not have to be from Silverkeep. We also ask that the artisans who display their work be available to chat about their work with interested members of the populace from 15:00-16:00PM.

Please see me after arriving on site either Friday between 4 & 9pm and on Saturday morning between 10:30 and 11:00 if you plan to display any work. There will be a form for you to fill out. If you have any questions, please email me privately at ankharte_mt at yahoo.com

Ankharet verch Meredudd
MOAS Silverkeep

Arwain at cara a at addysga,
(guide to love and to teach)