[Artemisia] Re-post A&S Display at Castle Siege (original had an error)

Ankharet verchMereduthapMadoc ankharet_mt at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 19:19:36 CDT 2012

Greetings!

Calling all artisans! There will be an A&S display at Castle Siege event. Our event begins Friday July 27th and ends Sunday July 29th; please see the Artemisia Sage for more details.

All
 artisans in the Kingdom who would like to display an A&S project
they are working on, have just started or completely finished, please
bring those items to the event. The items will be on public display from
 11:00am-17:00PM on Saturday July 28th. Documentation of any kind is not
 mandatory but may be displayed along with the item if the artisan deems
 it appropriate.

We are providing tokens upon registration at
Troll for you to place by the items that are thought to be especially
magnificent. This voting method will be for a Populace Choice award.  Anyone
 can win this award, you do not have to be from Silverkeep. We also ask
that the artisans who display their work be available to chat about
their work
 with interested members of the populace from 15:00-16:00PM.

Please
 see me after arriving on site either Friday between 4 & 9pm and on
Saturday morning between 10:30 and 11:00 if you plan to display any
work. There will be a form for you to fill out. If you have any
questions, please email me privately at ankharet_mt at yahoo.com

Ankharet verch Meredudd
MOAS Silverkeep

Arwain at cara a at addysga,