[Artemisia] OP Update (March)

M Steele mps0307 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 11:54:07 CST 2012

All,

      The OP has been updated and is available in the Kingdom Library (or directly here http://www.artemisia.sca.org/Library/Seneschalate/Artemisia%20OP%203-12%20Read%20Only.xls).  All changes that have been sent to me in the last month should be reflected here (including issues with the heart/talon).

I have also made changes to awards to distinguish between Principality and Kingdom awards, and they should now be accurately reflected based on the date of issue. I am still looking for some of the Premiers of some Principality awards (Pillar) and the various Kingdom awards (Gryphon's Heart of Artemisia, Golden Pillar).

Finally, I have worked to unify spelling based on the awards structure document. http://www.artemisia.sca.org/Library/Heraldry/Award%20Structure.pdf.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

YIS
Dunkr Ormrhandleggr
Wormwood Pursuivant