[Artemisia] OP Update (March) (M Steele)

M Steele mps0307 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 12:19:47 CST 2012

Message: 2

Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 09:54:07 -0800 (PST)
From: M Steele <mps0307 at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Artemisia] OP Update (March)
To: aerie <artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org>,
    "17738193468 at groups.facebook.com" <17738193468 at groups.facebook.com>

I have also made changes to awards to distinguish between Principality and Kingdom awards, and they should now be accurately reflected based on the date of issue. I am still looking for some of the Premiers of some Principality awards (Pillar) and the various Kingdom awards (Gryphon's Heart of Artemisia, Golden Pillar).

YIS
Dunkr Ormrhandleggr
Wormwood Pursuivant