[Artemisia] We are missing items that were lost at Corination

Svein inn fróði svein_the_wise at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 4 18:22:22 CST 2012

I was wondering if anyone found a plastic grocery bag with two small wooden bowels in it there were 3 mugs, one clear bottom, the second with a dragon and pentagram on it and the third was a dragon handled mug. There were 3 three section camp plates in the bag as well. They were all lost at Coronation must have been moved in the shuffle while we were helping clean up after the event. We would really like to get these items back, especially the mugs.Please contact me svein (underscore) the (underscore) wise at hotmail dot com.

At være snarere end
at synes.Ever in service
Lord Svein inn fróði