[Artemisia] Final Missive of Ronan & Clare

Nikky Scofield claredelacy at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 20:09:12 CST 2012

This was left out of the March Sage by accident, and we really wanted Artemisia to know how much we felt, so I am publishing this here and Their Majesties have graciously allowed it to be published in the April Sage for all other Artemisian's to see. Thank you -Clare

Greetings from Ronan & Clare

Words cannot express the appreciation and thanks We feel as We descend these Gryphon Thrones. The past six months have gone by much faster than We thought they would, although We still happily feel that Our Reign has lasted exactly as long as it should.  As We traveled these Artemisian lands We were granted rare opportunities to meet and share wonderful times with so many different members of this Kingdom, and We treasure the time We were given with each of you. Our deepest thanks go to those on our Retinue, who have sustained us these past months through the crazy, busy and stressful times that make up a Royal Reign. Your service and support to Us, Our Family and Artemisia went above and beyond Our expectations, and We could not have done without you. Thank you so very much.

As all parents do, We now look to Our Heirs, Their Highnesses Sean and Nisa, and wish the both of them happiness, success, love and the fulfillment that comes with such service as being the Sovereign of this Great Kingdom can provide.  May they travel this Kingdom, hear its people and see their good works, and take that with them as their banner where ever they find themselves in this Known World, as We do with the memories We have made during Our time on the thrones.

Long live the King!
Long live the Queen!
Long live Artemisia and the SCA!

In Service to the Dream,
Ronan & Clare

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly