[Artemisia] Demo Opportunity in Western Otherhill!

Gene Smith grvsmith at wyoming.com
Mon Mar 5 06:31:49 CST 2012

Hello there everyone,

Just a reminder that the Ceili at the Roundhouse Celtic Festival is just around the corner, March 23 and 24!

This is the second year for the Celtic Music Festival in Evanston!

http://youngmusicians.net/events/ceili/

The organizers are really hoping that perhaps some of you might be willing to come and do some fighting
and/or trade craft demonstrations throughout the festival, which we would be happy to apply towards free admission for everyone.

They need to finalize the floor plan for the festival this week, so need to know if they should create a space for any
kind of demonstrations.  They would love to include the SCA in their festival, and like to think that you may encounter the
kinds of people who could potentially be new recruits!

You can respond to me here and I will pass on the information to the organizers or go through the website or post on our
facebook page if you're interested.

I, Frideger usually bring everything but the kitchen sink...but my armor kit isn't quite up to snuff for anything but fighter practice.
But I bring shields with heraldry, maille, my lyre, books and many other desplay items.

YIS,
Frideger Leopo Sturmreiter
Seneschal of Shire of Otherhill