[Artemisia] Spring Thaw

Svein inn fróði svein_the_wise at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:42:24 CST 2012

Pray tend all! This time has come for the rebirth of our
precious world and the battle for freedom from its icy tomb. Come friends and
join us on April the 21st, 2012 in celebration of this event. Be
there the amazing sport of jousting, fighting, and both rapier and heavy,
weapons flying and arrow soaring, and the fight for the title of Defender for
the Shire of Twae Linnes. Come join us on this glorious day. The site fee for
entry is only 7 dollars with a reserved feast for 30, prepared by our favorite
Viking feast lord. People bring your fellow mates and family for a great time. The
site will open at 9:30AM with our opening court at 10:00AM.

Autocrat

Lord Ormi Wulfkin (Anthony Woolf)

Phone: 1(208)490-3516 no calls
after 9:00 pm

Co-autocrat

Lady Cecilia (Cheryl Robertson)

Phone: 1(208)733-7340 no calls
after 9:00 pm

Feast-O-Viking

Lord Svien Frodi

Phone: 1(208)420-2487 no calls
after 9:00 pm

Directions to site

Take exit 141 for US-26
toward Gooding/Hagerman

0.2 mi

Turn left onto U.S. 30 E
(signs for US-26/Gooding/Shoshone/Hospital)

0.2 mi

Continue onto US-26 E

11.1 mi

 Turn left onto ID-46 N/Main St