[Artemisia] Spring Feast of St. Patrick 03-10-12

L.J. Richards richardslj at bresnan.net
Sun Mar 11 15:25:15 CDT 2012

Greetings & Salutations!

To all of those who traveled to our event, thank you for coming and making our day even more enjoyable.  To all who helped set up and tear down – thank you.  To those who brought food – thank you (we ate really well yesterday).  A round of applause too for the lunch hosts, potluck coordinator (who also mostly made the site tokens), auctioneer (and trolled for us) and our [plague] Baron from who we kept a ‘respectable distance’!  Thanks too to our A&S minister and her ‘minions’ (participants and judges) for wonderful entries and good judging (can’t have one without the other), and our new Champions for the year.

See you all next year – same time (March), same place (Sentinels’ Keep).

yours in service,
HE Dame Bronwen, event steward

(...and the robins have arrived!!!)