[Artemisia] Fundraiser at Crown Tourney

ladygwynnyth at aol.com ladygwynnyth at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 12:36:45 CDT 2012

Greetings unto the great, noble and most generous populace of Artemisia

As they days brighten and warm, Artemisia’s Crown will be looking for heirs.
The Barony of Gryphon’s Lair has the honor of hosting this great tournament.
During this tournament we will also be hosting the Kingdom fundraiser - a Chili and cornbread lunch. Cost $3/serving – a bowl chili or soup and a bread portion.

To facilitate this lunch we are looking for Donations of Chili or Soup and Cornbread or Rolls. Needed are 12-15+ crock pots of chili or soup and about 13doz+ rolls/cornbreads, to feed about 150 people. There will be disposable goods provided for eating - bowls, spoons, napkins, also butter and possibly shredded cheese. Kindly provide other condiments your item needs.

Please contact me with your donations so we can ensure there will be adequate food.
Please bring an ingredient list with your Name and a serving utensil. Thank You.

Support your Kingdom and the Dream.

The Bard of Artemisia Competition will occur following the dinner break and during a Dessert Ball. Please consider bringing your best/favorite finger food desserts to share on the sideboard while we dance a bit and are entertained by the wondrous talents of those vying for the title of Bard of Artemisia.

In Service to the Dream
HL Gwynnyth
Lunch/Dessert Coordinator Spring Crown Tourney 2012
LadyGwynnyth at aol dot com