[Artemisia] Mystery Event is coming up fast!

Hastings Sanderson hodgepatch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 17:58:23 CDT 2012

At present we have a great line up including classes on Norse burial rites,
The  Danse Macabre, Ghosts and Spirits, "Know Your undead: a Field Guide,"
Apotropaic Jewelry (charms against bad luck and disease,) and 6th Century
Tales of the Dead and Undead from the Welsh Mabiginion. The Hungarians do
seem like they would fit in beautifully. If you would like teach, please
let me know and I'll add you to the schedule.

-Praksedys (hodgepatch at gmail.com)