[Artemisia] Society Seasonal Archery Competition

Clark Otterness (Bjorn) otterness at altamistalpacas.com
Sat Mar 17 13:06:05 CDT 2012

Greetings Archers,

A new Society-wide series of shoots is being developed with the aim to
provide an opportunity to practice different types of shoots and
compare your results with others in the Knowne World.  There are no
prizes or awards associated with these shoots and are intended solely
for the enjoyment of those chosing to participate.

There will be a new shoot developed every three months and the results
will be available on the Scores Website (assuming the scores are
reported to me so that I can post them).

The first shoot will be similar to one put on by Baron Braden at
Uprising last year.  A series of metal loops, of decreasing size, shot
from 25 yards.

For a complete description of the shoot follow this link:
<http://www.scores-sca.org/public/scores_rules.php?R=25&Shoot=94>

To submit scores for the shoot just email them to me and I will get
them posted in a timely manner <otterness AT altamistalpacas DOT com>.

Yours in Service,
Baron Bjorn Hrafnsson, OL
Kingdom Archer General