[Artemisia] Crown Tourney Letters of Intent

Sean Oppenheimer sean_oppenheimer at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 15:51:00 CDT 2012

As has been noted by Our Kingdom Seneschal, letters of intent for Crown Tournament are due this coming Saturday, March 24th.  We will be attendeding Baronesses Champion on Our Barony of One Thousand Eyes this weekend.  You may present letters of intent to us in person at that time.

We have also announced that we will be allowing additional bye fighters to participate in Our list.  These bye fights will be considered to be destructive.  Please let Us know if you would like to be added to the list of bye fighters to contest with the Crown combatants.

Best regards

Sean & Nisa