[Artemisia] Event plug

Cheryl Robertson bcecilia at mac.com
Fri Mar 23 23:03:47 CDT 2012

Greetings unto all of Artemesia

This is another shameless event plug from the Shire of Twae Linnes.  We are
hosting our annual Spring Thaw April 21, 2012 at the Gooding County
Fairground.

We have much to offer all who are willing to venture forth from your long
winters sleep.

Rosen up the bows and loosen up your throwing arms for archery and thrown
weapons are just some of the activities plan.  Our weapons marshal tells us
that there be trolls on the loose and he aims to "nip them in the bud before
they get out of hand".

Our brave and wondrous Kingdom Equestrian Marshal, His Grace Sir Alan
Youngforest, has planned great activities to awaken your spirits, just in
time for IKAC season!!!  There will be mounted jousting, mounted archery, a
heads course and even a some pig sticking we hear tell.

Fear not our friends in the Rapier community we have events for you as well.
There will be three activities to test your skills and agility.  A test of
Arms, a RBG (rubber band gun) target shoot, and an oh so challenging
obstacle course.

Heavy fighters we call to you as well.  Once again a shire defender must be
found and a test of arms is prepared for you.  Come all those who wish to be
named the Defender of Twae Linnes to test your metal against the current
champion His Grace Sir Reinmar Wolfmeier.

A grand feast is planned by our own resident chef and seneschal Lord Svein
inn fróði that is sure to leave you full and satisfied!!!!

For all this you will pay a mere pittance, SITE: $7.00 for adults  & $4.00
for smalls (6-15).  A Family cap of $22.00 for site only is being offered.

For that fabulous FEAST we mentioned imagine paying the same low price, just
$7.00 for adults and $4.00 for smalls (feast reservations due by April
15th).

Just $14.00 for all that good fun, good food, and great friends.

So get your feast reservations in early and plan to spend a terrific day in
the Heart of Artemesia!!!!

YIS,

Your humble Autocrats;  m'lord Anthony Woolf & Mst. Cecilia Di Firenze

See your SAGE Advice for contact information and Directions to the site.