[Artemisia] missing registration forms for University of Artemisia

Rebecca Mikkelsen mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 17:22:32 CDT 2012

Good Gentles!

I have recently been updating the University of Artemisia database.  The Populace has been learning a great deal on a great many subjects!  Unfortunately, I have not received registration forms for all the classes that I know have been taught.

The only registration forms I have for classes in 2011 are for classes taught at the Mystery Event and Southern Collegium.  This means I am missing forms for Defenders Tourney, Uprising, Baron's War, Schola and Kingdom Collegium and any other events where classes were taught in 2011.

For 2010 the only registration forms I have are for classes taught at Hearthwarming and Southern Collegium.

If you have any registration forms for classes that need to be recorded for credit in the University of Artemisia, or know anyone who may have registration forms, please contact me so that I can get the database current.

YIS
Mistress Rebecca Chadderton
Registrar, University of Artemisia